YOU MAY REGISTER AND VOTE IF YOU ARE
1. Registration is Required before voting.
2. You may register at your County Election Office when applying for or renewing a Driver's License. Or at locations designated by the Election Officer
3. You can register by mail. Call or write your County Election Officer. Many private groups distribute first time voter applications. (Requires a copy of your ID and application forms.)
4. Registration is closed 14 days before any Election and re-opens the day after the Election.
5. You should re-register if you change your residence or your name.
You may delcare a PARTY AFFILIATION when you register to vote or you may sign a declaration at the voting place the first time that you vote in a Primary Election. You may choose not to affiliate with any political party.
History & Sample Ballots
Information on Judicial Performance
Kansas Voter Registration Application
Online Voter Registration
Application for Advance Voting Ballot
Your Voter Information
Please return completed form to:
Republic County Clerk
1815 M Street Belleville, KS 66935
or fax to 785-527-2668